Products & Services
We are here to help our members obtain financial stability and security. We strive to provide you with that through our products and services; which is the reason why we want to introduce you to BALANCE.
BALANCE is a comprehensive financial education and counseling service that partners with Credit Unions nationwide to help members with their financial questions and problems - FOR FREE
- Do you have an account in collections or are you thinking about filing Bankruptcy?
- Have you recently been declined for a loan or credit card?
- Are you interested in buying your first home?
- Are you regularly using payday or title loans?
- Do you have excessive NSF (non sufficient funds) activity?
- Are you struggling to keep afloat after losing your job?
- Do you have questions about the importance of your credit report and/or credit score?
- Are you trying to plan for your retirement?
- Do you need assistance balancing your checkbook?
- Are you thinking about buying a new car?
- Are you going through a financial life change like divorce, marriage, starting a family or coping with the death of a family member?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions you would be surprised about what BALANCE can do for you and your financial future!
- Money Management Counseling -
- Basic Money Management Tools
- Goal Setting Assistance
- Budgeting Tips
- Savings Plans
- Bankruptcy Prevention
- Avoiding Foreclosures, Repossessions or Charge-Offs
- Home Buying Advice
- Buying or Leasing a Car Tips
- Debt Repayment Strategies -
- Increasing Income
- Accelerating Payments
- Decreasing Living/Daily Expenses
- Adjusting Interest Rates
- Refinancing Loans
- Accessing Home Equity
- The Debt Management Plan - The BALANCE counselors will contact your creditors to request lower interest rates, decreased minimum payments and/or settlement offers!
- Handling Job Loss and Other Financial Crisis
- Credit Reports and Credit Scoring
It Really Works!!
For quality improvement, BALANCE surveyed members after they spoke with a representative.These results (below)
show that members are really benefiting from working with BALANCE.
- 72% Significantly Reduced Their Debt
- 40% Purchased or Refinanced a Home
- 40% Began or Increased a Savings or Investment Plan
- 21% Purchased, Refinanced or Leased a Vehicle
BALANCE Track is a site you can visit to take classes on everything from money management to understanding credit reports to taxes. Click the link below to try it out.
Contact BALANCE counselors at: