Products & Services
Money orders are a form of payment that is accepted almost everywhere and, best of all, you can pick them up when you stop by to make a transaction at any of our branches.
- They are safe and easy to use.
- Some creditors will not except cash or checks but virtually everyone will take a money order.
- If you've had a history of returned checks your creditors can refuse to except any more. They will want cash but cash is not very safe to mail. Money orders allow you to make those payments safely.
- If you don't have a checking account and personal checks money orders are a great alternative.
- They are traceable. We have the copy that you signed at the time of purchase to help if it is lost or stolen.
- There is a carbon copy that you can keep for your records.
- There is a $999 limit, per money order. If you need a larger amount you can always get multiple money orders.
- There is a $1.50 fee per money order.
You can come into the lobby of any of our branches to purchase a money order. Please contact a Teller or Member Service Representative for more information.