Money Market Savings
Our Money Market Savings Account is a high yield savings account that makes it easy access to your funds. It pays higher dividends, like a Certificate of Deposit
(CD), and it offers flexibility.
- You must open the account with, a minimum of, $2,500.
- There are two different Money Market Accounts.
- The first Money Market Account:
- Minimum balance is $2,500.
- Maximum balance is $24,999.
- Has an interest rate that is higher than a traditional savings account.* Check the rates now
- The second Money Market Account:
- Minimum balance is $25,000.
- There is no set maximum balance.
- Has an interest rate that is higher than a traditional savings account as well as the first Money Market Account.* Check the rates now
- Each withdrawal must be, at least, $500.00 but you can deposit any funds that you did not need back into the account. For example: You only need $350 so you withdraw the $500 then you can deposit the remaining $150 back into your Money Market Account.
- There is no monthly limit on withdrawals or deposits.
- You can transfer funds to the Money Market Account from another Vision account and from the Money Market Account to another Vision account but the $500 minimum still applies.
Call any of our branches to ask a Member Service Representative for more information.
*There is no guarantee for the exact interest rate - interest rates can vary.