Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all of the sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security Number and account balances
- Payment history and credit history
- Account transactions and transaction history
When you are no longer our member, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share members' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list reasons financial companies can share their members' personal information; the reasons Vision Financial Federal Credit Union chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Credit Union share?
such as to process your transactions, maintain your
account(s), respond to court orders and legal
investigations, or report to credit bureaus
For our marketing purposes - to offer our product and services to you
For joint marketing with other financial companies
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes - information about your transactions and experiences
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
For our affiliates to market to you
For non-affiliates to market to you
• Call (800) 235-8455 or go to vffcu.org
Who we are
Who is providing this notice?
What we do
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards, and secured files and buildings.
How does Vision Financial Federal CU collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or apply for a loan or credit card
- Show drivers license/ID or provide personal information
- Make wire transfers
We also collect your personal information from others such as credit bureaus
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Vision Financial Federal CU has no affiliates
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Vision Financial Federal CU does not share with non-affiliates so that they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include CUNA Mutual Group.
Other Important Information
214 Pacific Avenue
Durham, NC 27704
4473 Durham Road
Roxboro, NC 27574
3190 N Natal Street
Fayetteville, NC 28306