How To Join
- In Person: Visit our office between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. A Member Service Representative will provide you with the proper forms and disclosures to open your account on the spot.
- Please bring a valid driver’s license.
- Proof of eligibility (such as an employment ID or check stub) or, if you’re joining as a family member, we will need a signed referral statement from an eligible member or a means to contact them in order to verify your eligibility. You’ll also need to deposit at least $25 in your share account.
- By Mail: Simply call one of our Member Service Representatives for a new account kit. There are different requirements if you open your account by mail. Please contact the credit union for more information.
- Via Online Application: Complete our Membership Application. Once we receive it, a master copy will be mailed to you. Please review the information for accuracy and repeat the steps shown in the section above. Download a printable version of the membership application.
- Membership Agreement and Disclosures: View our Membership Agreement and Disclosures.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your drivers license or other identifying objects.