Mobile & Text Banking
Access your Vision Financial FCU account anytime, anywhere, with your mobile phone. It’s fast, safe and free.*
It is simple to get started - especially if you are already set up for VisionNet24.
You choose whether you want to use a simple text message or your mobile web browser for ultimate convenient access to your account on the go – with the same security as online banking. All information is encrypted at the same high security level as regular online banking.**
Anywhere you can browse the web from your cell phone or text message, you can bank on your phone!
- View account balances
- Transfer funds
- Check transaction history
- Pay bills
- View your statements
- Find a branch or ATM location
- And so much more!
Staying connected to your credit union accounts is as simple as sending a text to your friends or browsing the web. Download our mobile banking app directly from your device’s app store today!
With Text Banking, you simply send a SMS text containing the proper commands and codes to get balances, transaction histories, view cleared checks and to perform transfers. You also need to be set up for VisionNet24 in order to use this service.
Please contact any credit union representative if you need assistance or have questions about these services.
Using Mobile Banking:
- Visit https://vffcu.cuconnections.com/ from your cell phone
- Enter your VisionNet24 user name and password
- View your accounts, make transfers, set up/edit bill pay and, on some phones, even view E-Documents and detailed information on your VFFCU Visa credit card... It's that easy!
Setting Up Text Banking:
- Log in to VisionNet24 from your computer
- Click on the “Settings” tab in the upper right corner of the page
- Scroll down to and click on “Text Banking”
- In the “Add your Phone” section, type in your ten-digit phone number
- Click on “Send Verification Code”
- Once you receive your text message, type in your verification code to verify your phone
- Scroll down to “Default Accounts”
- If you would like to rename your accounts, please do so under “Account Short Names”
Once done, scroll down and click “Save Changes”
Using Text Banking
Send the following codes, through SMS text message, to 877-228-4701 for:
- ACCOUNTS – Get a list of your accounts
- BAL – Get the balance of your default account
- BAL ALL – Get all account balances
- TRA – Transfer money between your accounts
- LAST – Get recent transactions
- MORE – Get next steps on transactions
- HELP – Get the list of available commands
You’ll receive a text back, very quickly, containing the requested information.
*Our mobile banking service is free to all members; however, you may be charged internet/web browsing access rates from your mobile carrier. Web access on your mobile device is needed to access mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
**To access Mobile and Text Banking on your phone, you must first be enrolled in our free online banking service. If you do not have access to online banking, stop by any of our locations to get set up.