Mobile & Text Banking
Mobile Banking is the ability to check balances and make transfers using the browser on your cell phone. It is simple to get started - especially if you are already set up for VisionNet24.
Text Banking is the new craze and we are delighted to be able to offer it to our members now! You simply send a SMS text containing the proper commands and codes to get balances, transaction histories, view cleared checks and to perform transfers. You also need to be set up for VisionNet24 in order to use this service.
Please contact any credit union representative if you need assistance or have questions about these new services.
Using Mobile Banking:
- Visit https://www.camsbycbs.net/vffcu-ibranch/mobi from your cell phone
- Enter your VisionNet24 user name and password
- View your accounts, make transfers, set up/edit bill pay and, on some phones, even view E-Documents... It's that easy!
Setting Up Text Banking:
- Log in to VisionNet24 from your computer
- Click on the “Preferences” tab at the top of the page
- Click on “Mobile Text” on the left side of the page
- Enter the phone number that you’d like to set up along with your carrier
- Click “Send Verification Code” - You should receive your text anywhere from a couple of seconds to a couple of minutes after clicking it
- Enter the code from the text in the space provided underneath your carrier
- Click “Finish Setup”
- If you have another cell phone that you’d like to set up click “Add Phone” (for co-owners, etc.)
- After you have completed the verification process you can set the codes for each of your accounts
- Click in the text box beside each account and type in something that’s easy for you to remember – DO NOT USE HYPHENS OR OTHER PUNCTUATION IN THE CODE OR IT WILL NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY
- Click “Save Changes”
Using Text Banking
- Balance – Text BAL X (X is the code for the account) or just BAL for all balances
- Transfer – Text TRA X Y Z (transfers amount $Z from account X to account Y)
- History – Text LAST X (retrieves the last few transactions of account X) or just LAST for all accounts
- History – Text MORE (retrieves the next few transactions)
- Cleared Checks – Text CHK X (retrieves status for check number X) or just CHK for the last few cleared checks
- Forget Commands? – Text INFO (retrieves a list of commands)
- Forget Account Codes? – Text ACC (retrieves all account codes/nicknames)
- You’ll receive a text back, very quickly, containing the requested information.