Member Service Representatives, or MSR's, are here to assist members with our products and services. You would need to speak with a MSR if you need to:
- Open a new and/or additional account.
- Make changes to your Direct Deposit, Payroll Distribution and/or Payroll Deductions.
- Order your checks and deposit slips.
- Have some assistance with balancing your checkbook.
- Put a stop payment on a check.
- Dispute a transaction/withdrawal.
- Add or remove a joint owner on your account.
- Change your address, phone number, email address, name, etc.
- Close your account, which will discontinue your membership, or just close a secondary account, checking account, CD, etc.
- Get set up to use VisionNet 24, our Online Banking and Bill Pay service.
- Have forms or documents notarized.
- Purchase Discount Tickets for local amusement parks and attractions.
- Purchase our Visa Travel Money Cards, which have recently replaced Traveler's Cheques, as well as giving instructions on their use.
- Purchase our Visa Gift Cards.
- Set up a Wire Transfer.