Vision Net24 Online Banking
VisionNet24 is our Online Banking service. As long as you've signed up for VisionNet24, and have an internet connection, you can view past/current E-Statements and E-Docs as well as perform several transactions on your account. You can even download your information to certain software packages. Bill Pay is FREE for VisionNet24 users. In place of a paper statement, you'll receive a monthly email alerting you that your statement is ready to be viewed. You can:
- Review account balances.
- Review and download account histories.
- View cleared checks.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Make withdrawals from your account and have the check mailed to your home.
- Unlimited access to VisionNet 24 and Bill Pay for FREE!*
- Access your account through Mobile Banking (using the browser on your cell phone).
- Access your account through Text Banking by simply texting a command to firstname.lastname@example.org! It's that easy.
VisionNet24 is Completely Secure!
A big concern in today's technology filled world is safety and security - especially when it comes to banking and personal information. We are extremely sensitive to ALL member privacy and security concerns including those related to internet transactions. We are constantly striving to remain up-to-date so that we can keep all of our member's information safe! Security features include:
- Required encryption of all data transmitted.
- Use of randomly generated and unique User ID's and Passwords.
- Issuance of transaction confirmation numbers to members email addresses.
- Deployment of multiple business grade firewalls to discourage hacking.
- Maintenance of the VisionNet 24 website within a secured server environment, separate from Vision Financial FCU main data processing system.
- Continuous network monitoring to detect would be intruders, and a fundamental system design, which transmits incomplete or unidentifiable packets of data that would be meaningless to others.
Our FREE bill pay service has many features which make paying bills that much faster and easier!
Some of the features include:
- Scheduling single (one-time) payments to pay a bill, person, charity or even as a birthday, graduation or anniversary gift.
- Scheduling recurring payments to pay bills or a person.
- Add an unlimited amount of payees (the bill, person, financial institution who you send your payments to) and take a look at the popular payees to save time. This list has all the necessary information for specific payees who are commonly used.
- Payees will receive your payment electronically or by check. Electronic payments are usually received in 2 business days (our new bill pay will tell you when your payment will be received by the payee when you chose your process date). Checks can expect to be received in 5 - 7 business days.
- You can rush a payment. If you're a little too close to your due date you can simply send the payment overnight or two-day, for a small fee, right through your VisionNet bill pay.
- Transfer money from your account here to your checking, savings, etc account at another financial institution! This can eliminate the hassle and fees of wire transfers. It will usually take 1 - 2 business days for your transfer to take place.
- You can choose to receive email and/or text notification when payments have been made.
- Use the calendar to schedule reminders for yourself (which can be emailed and/or text-ed to you) on when bills are due or even of loved ones birthdays so you will not forget to send out their gift check.
If you have any questions, just contact any of our branches.
* A VFFCU checking account is required for BillPay
Our members are part owners and have a say in how the credit union is run. Stop by any of our branches today and join VFFCU and experience our philosophy of “Member Owned – Value Driven.”
Bank Your Way
Having the flexibility to access your account whenever and wherever you need it with online and mobile banking is important. Whether you’re across town or across the country, your accounts are always at your fingertips, 24/7.